Who says escape games are only for teens and above? Here at Trapped, we have hosted numerous off-site escape room games like this one in SAFRA Jurong recently.
The theme was zombie apocalypse, but of course the zombies were not scary looking ones. We had participants as young as infants to toddlers and adults enjoying the game. Groups of 4 to 8 people would need to look for the clues in the entire room to key in a secret password which zombies cant solve.
And once they have done so, they’d retrieve a secret key for them to whisper the code to the guard. Upon gaining access to the safety zone, that’s where they managed to escape from the zombies.
It may sound easy, but it can be a tough nut to crack for some families. The younger participants such as children age 2 to 6 would enjoy playing with the props and looking for the clues. We received an awesome overwhelming amount of participants on the day. At some points of the game, participants had to complete other checkpoints first before they could have their turn to retrieve the secret code.
If you’ve never experienced an escape room game, here are some tips for you:
- Look in every corner of the rooms you get to explore
- Follow the rules that were being told. The rules are actually hints for you not to waste time in the stuff that aren’t important in the game.
- Escape room games Singapore do not have any live characters in them. It’s just your group against the rooms.
- There’s no one in the games to scare your group. If it’s a scary theme, it means the ambiance of the game rooms have been decorated to make you feel like you are exactly what the theme of the game is supposed to be.
- You should just try it. No matter what you’ve heard others talk about escape room games Singapore, everyone experiences it differently for the first time. You be the judge to it. But be sure to choose a game which is not too difficult and go in a group of 4 to 8 pax to have an awesome experience.
Here’s some photos of the participants after the game!