Trapped escape room games are the latest trends in things to do in Singapore, not just for social basis, but also as a form of team building games. Trapped is the only escape room Singapore which fosters team work, communication, leadership, cohesiveness, brainstorming ideas and many more qualities to break silos in departments or organizations. Our games are designed to be non-strenuous which is also enjoyable even for expecting mums and elderly.
Team building games no longer have to be boring and without key takeaways for management feedback. Out with the regular dinner, drinks and occasionally bowling and in with Trapped escape room Singapore.
How the game works for corporate clients:
- Group sizes can be as small as 10 pax and as large as over 100 pax
- Have your colleagues group up in teams not exceeding 10 pax in each team
- Each team will be briefed about the game rules
- Each team will enter the escape game rooms that have been pre-booked, for bookings email us at [email protected]
- Each team in the themed escape game rooms are to solve mysteries, unravel hidden clues and decipher how to progress in the game
- Clues will be provided by Trapped Team members upon request
- Find a way to escape within 60 minutes
- Photo taking session as memorabilia
Trapped is proud to have hosted team building games for at least over 200 organizations and the number just keeps on growing, which includes for both the public and private sectors.
For more Team Building Activite, visit us at www.teambuildingfellas.com – our team building business unit.
Otherwise, if you have any further questions for social visits as things to do in Singapore over the weekend, you may call us at 6292 2177 or 6636 9722 or email us at [email protected]